Nature’s Way Gotu Kola Herbal Supplement
Gotu Kola is an herb with relaxant properties which is used as a natural remedy for the brain and the body.
NATURE’S WAY GOTU KOLA HERBAL SUPPLEMENT
Wikipedia says – Centella asiatica, commonly known as centella, is a small, herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant native to wetlands in Asia. It is used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine, traditional African medicine and in TCM traditional Chinese medicine.
It belongs to the same plant family as parsley and carrots. Power up your brain, mood and memory! Gotu Kola is an herb with relaxant properties which is used as a natural remedy for the brain and the body. It helps in calming anxiety, stress, worry etc. This is a vegetarian capsule.
BENEFITS OF GOTU KOLA:
- Enhancing memory
- Treats mental fatigue, anxiety, depression, memory loss, and insomnia.
- Meditation aid to restore balance to the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Tiredness & circulation problems (varicose veins and blood clots in the legs)
- Bacterial, parasitic and viral infections ranging from urinary tract infection, colds & flu, tuberculosis, shingles and swine flu
- Tonsillitis, hepatitis, indigestion, diarrhea, epilepsy, asthma and diabetes
- Increases collagen production which allows wounds to heal quicker
- Reduces inflammation and blood pressure in the veins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Take two capsules of the Nature’s Way Gotu Kola before bedtime with 4 to 6 oz. room temperature water.
PRODUCT DETAILS: 180 vegetarian capsules (475 mg/capsule)